Thursday, December 15, 2011

What website has the best golf laser rangefinder reviews?

I am looking for a website that reviews all of the golf laser rangefinders and compares all of them so I can tell which is best. Would be great if they also gave prices for them.|||CriticalGolf.com provides extremely thorough reviews of laser rangefinders and other golf equipment. Nice to see an objective analysis of golf equipment, instead of just what the companies put in their ads, or the usual user reviews of "it's awesome" or "it stinks."|||If you're in the UK Direct Golf http://www.direct-golf.co.uk are really helpful, I couldn't find what I needed online so I went to one of there stores and got loads of advice, ended up getting a Bushnell Tour V2 which I'm more than happy with.|||I would go to Golf Galaxy.com they have reviews and reviews from the people who bought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment