Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the best golf ball for the money?

I've been playing a ProV1 for competition, but seeing as they are so expensive, i want to find a cheap ball with very good performance. I know it won't be ProV1 worthy, but i'd like to get some nice golf balls for the money.|||Golf Digest said the Top Flite Gamer provided the best performance for the dollar. I have played it and I don't have any complaints. My personal favorite is the Maxfli Noodle+





TOP-FLITE GAMER


PRICE: $20/dozen


WEBSITE: topflite.com





CONSTRUCTION: Three-piece: core, mantle layer and ionomer cover





TECH STORY: The dimple-in-dimple pattern catches your eye, but the real technology is the multilayer construction: a thin cover for greenside feel and spin, a firm mantle to decrease driver spin.





VERDICT: Sophisticated in its technology, Gamer achieves more performance per dollar than any ball in golf.











Read More http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-equipment鈥?/a>|||Titleist Pro V 1 is what I use for competition with my buddies. But I can't resist looking through all the used balls that they pull out of the lake. I find some real nice balls for a buck each!|||Titleist pro v1 ball, the best.|||Noodle made by Maxfli





There are 3 different types that fit different styles of play.





Check them out if you have the time %26amp; they are a good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment