Saturday, December 17, 2011

How can I play baseball without messing up my golf swing?

I am on the golf team in high school? And I am doing baseball in gym? But I don't want to mess up my golf swing?








Does anyone know?|||LIKE I DON'T MESS UP MY GOLF PLAYING CRICKET(LOL).





Absolutely not, if you play both sports one will not hinder the other. The mechanics of swinging a baseball bat are very similar to those taught to golfers today and vise-versa. The biggest difference is the angle of attack since the baseball is thrown and the golf ball is stationary. The main thing is, the hardest thing to do, in both hitting baseballs and golf balls is, keeping the eyes on the ball until either the bat or golf club makes contact with the ball.





Hope this helps :)|||Just don't swing the bat in gym class. If the pitcher is bad you might draw a walk, or you might be called out on strikes. Seriously swinging a baseball bat a few times shouldn't effect your golf swing, the mechanics are so different - don't worry about it.|||Dont try your hardest in baseball trust me. I play baseball and Im a bad hitter now because I have an uppercut instead of nice level swing. Just dont start having a level swing


well it depends golf more of an uppercut


baseball is more of a level swing|||Many retired baseball players have taken up golf and have very good swings. They actually have some of the fastest club head speeds.|||I don't think it would. Think about it, many great baseball players play golf (Clemens used it as an excuse for allegedly not going to Conseco's party.)





It shouldnt be a problem.|||i am playing both and it dosnt bother me

No comments:

Post a Comment