Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is it illegal to carry golf clubs on a scooter ?

I'd like to be able to carry my golf clubs on my scooter, but I'm afraid it may be illegal - please help - lol.|||HAHA Great question. I would say go for it. It's proubly Illegal in Cali, other than that you should be fine. lmao|||Only if your carrying them on your shoulder. It impairs your


"driving ability."|||I don't know of any jurisdiction that would have a specific "It's illegal to carry golf clubs on a scooter" law on the books. But there is bound to be one that you can't carry anything that interferes with your ability to safely drive and control your scooter. So...can you?|||as long as they are secuure and dont hamper your driving all will be fine i have seen a few bikes with special made brackets to hold the bag and clubs here in cali|||I think you ought to call and ask the proper authorities. But in my opinion where I have lived(Illinois and Indiana) it is not illegal. I once towed a canoe across a field and down a country road with my Harley...now that was a Kodak moment, oh I forgot to say it also was full of cat fish and fishing gear and beer cooler|||I don't think it's illegal. If your going to carry golf clubs, just make sure there in a backpack or some bag.





And DONT hit anyone. :)|||no it should nt be but just dont hit nobody withthem and u should be fine okyday|||It may be illegal if the police deem your load to be a danger to pedestrians or other road users or insecure, what you here about people doin in other countries may not wash with the law here, if your scooter aint capable of carrying a passenger then i wouln't even attemt it!! better to be safe mate than sorry eh. i think you basically answered your own question by askin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment