Monday, December 12, 2011

How much does it cost to get golf clubs re-gripped?

I have a whole set of Prince golf clubs and have been using them steady for a while. The grips that I have on now are starting to rub off onto my glove, and I think they are at least 5 years old.





I really want some new grips, and I want to get it done professionally at a golf shop. ( Example: Nevada Bob's)





How much would it cost to get all of my clubs done? I would say that there are 12 clubs including my putter.





Just a rough estimate would be great!|||It will likely be $3-$5 per grip plus the cost of grips. I re-grip my own clubs at a fraction of the cost. The money I save will pay for a round of golf. All you need is a utility knife to remove the grips, regripping tape ( you can buy pre-cut strips at golf galaxy or a roll at golfsmith for $5-$10), and odorless mineral spirits (available at your local hardware store for around $5). You can purchase the solution at golfgalaxy or golfsmith, but it costs more.





If you care to try it, take a look at YouTube and search for re-gripping golf clubs. There are some good visual tutorials to learn from. At 12 clubs, it will likely take you a few hours to do.





|||Golf Galaxy Golf Shop just changed grip on my club sets for $39. They charges you $2.99 to change the grip and depends on what kind of grip you want.|||Approximately US$6-$10 per club, depending on the kind of grips you buy.





I had my clubs regripped at a Golf Galaxy during a recent trip to the US; I got them back the next day.|||About $5 per club including the price of the new grip. The putter grip may be a little more.|||It could cost $5-$15. Depending on where you do it.|||I charge 3.00 per club plus the price of the grip

No comments:

Post a Comment