Saturday, December 17, 2011

What should I wear to a golf tournament as a female spectator?

I'm surprising my boyfriend by coming to his golf tournament but having never been to one I have no idea what to wear. I'm a small town, country girl and I don't own any khakis. I normally wear boots and jeans and I don't want to be too far out of my comfort level.|||Go to a costume shop and get a yellow banana suit.





Peanut butter jelly time!|||It depends on what kind of golf tournament it is. If he plays as a pro, it'll be a pretty strict dress code, when I go to one like that or a PGA tour tournament, I wear khaki pants, a collared shirt, and tennis shoes or my golf shoes (don't ask me why I do that it's for luck), but if he's in high school or college, it's usually fine for the spectators to wear jeans and a nice shirt, or even shorts if they are not too short, but no tank tops. Hope this helps!|||jeans would be fine with a nice collared shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment