Saturday, December 17, 2011

What is the best brand of golf clubs in terms of quality?

I'm looking to buy some new golf clubs in the near future and I was wondering what brands I should look into.|||Mizuno's are probably the best. Good luck.|||Ooooh.....I'd have to say..... Callaway or TaylorMade xx|||There isn't specifically a best brand but some good ones are Nike.Ping,Taylormade,titleist,Callaway, Mizuno and Srixon.|||Depending your handicap...high...Titleist AP-1, Callaway X-22...moron clubs. Mid...Bridgestone J36 pocket cavity, Mizuno MP-52's or 57's. Low...the best buy is Macgeagor pro-cb or cm @ golfsmith, $349...reg $899,. Nike forged cavity, Mizuno, Titleist AP-2. I'm not a Taylormade iron fan. get them before 2010, as, all will have v-grooves after 2009...they suck!|||Depends on what you want to spend





I would certainly suggest you have a look at KZG for your irons


www.kzgolf.com





They make GREAT Irons that blow away the standard brands like


Wilson, Callaway, Taylormade and Nike etc.


They are not that expensive really either considering what you are getting for your money





I play the Tour Evolution irons and they blow away ALL of the above





For your woods


I would suggest Tour Edge


www.touredge.com





They make AWESOME Drivers and 3 Woods





Check out the Exotics XCG-V driver and 3 wood





I hit an older exotics driver and it's brilliant ...I have been told the


XCG-V is even better





They also make fabulous Hybrids





One company that has gone out of business recently...although you may still be able to source some of their clubs is SONARTEC





They made outstanding fairway woods


I hit their 3 %26amp; 5 woods


The 3 wood is the longest straightest 3 wood I have ever hit





None of those companies actually pay Tour pros to play their clubs but you would be very surprised to know who actually does|||http://youandgolf.blogspot.com/|||Each company has higher and lower end clubs, in general it is personal preference but taylormades are a personal favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment