Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is the best public golf course to play in Illinois?

I wanted to get my boyfriend a gift certificate to play a round at a really nice golf course for our two year anniversary. I would like to go as well so it would have to be girl friendly, so not Butler.





Thanks!|||Cog Hill is a great public facility is south suburban Lemont Illinois.





Three very affordable courses and then Dubs Dread will set you back $140.





Great idea for your boyfriend. Do you have a sister?|||Coach, I respect your golf knowledge. Not to many females would know about Butler.





Cog Hill is a great place and would be a wonderful experience playing a course that the Tour plays. I think it would be fun to play this course and then a few weeks later watch it on TV! The only down side to this is that I would make sure I played the course named Dubs Dread. Keep in mind that they have 4 courses at Cog Hill.





FYI - think about getting him a lesson from Kevin Weeks. He is without a doubt the best golf instructor in the entire Mid-West!!!





GetGolfInstruction.com|||Cog Hill for sure. I have played many of tournaments there and it is a great place to play with very friendly staff

No comments:

Post a Comment