Thursday, December 15, 2011

What should I be looking for when buying a set of golf clubs?

I'm looking to buy my first set of golf clubs tomorrow. I don't want to spend an incredible amount, but I also don't want the clubs to break when i try to hit the ball and accidently swipe the grass. Any tips on what I should be looking for when I go to Sports Authority or Dick's Sporting Goods tomorrow and try holding some clubs and irons in my hand?





PS: I plan on playing at least once a week.|||I bought a good set of mizuno irons for just 200 euro. You just have to shop around until you find what you're looking for. Usually shops have new technology in them which tells you how straight you hit the shot , distance, etc,etc.





Just head for the shops during sales and you'll get a good deal.|||well there are alot of good clubs out there. try goldenbear. they are made by jack nickalaus and i think they sell them at both ***** and sports authority. there not expensive but their still good. good luck shoping|||I would suggest to try some different clubs in a store. Sometimes it is cheaper to buy on the internet but the first try out some clubs in a store.





Cheers


Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment