Thursday, December 15, 2011

What do you think is the best quality golf ball?

I know that each person has different preferences when it comes to golf balls. But last year i bought a ball retriever and im wondering what kind of ball is usually rated the highest (like in Golf Digest). Choices are: Bridgestone 330 series, Bridgestone TreoSoft, Callaway Warbird, Nike Ignite, Titleist Tour Distance, Titleist NXT (Tour). Any personal preferences would be nice too.|||I also play withe the Nike One Tour D but I have enjoyed playing with the Bridgestone 330 fantastic golf balls both of them. The Bridgestone is a 4 piece construction which means your are going to have more layers and generally used by professional players and low handicap golfers.|||Out of the ones you mentioned, the Bridgestone 330 is the best, however it may not be best for you. Bridgestone has a ball fitting system you can try to be fitted to their balls along with other manufacturers. I play the Nike One Tour D because I need a little more distance off the tee and I like the spin off wedges around the green. It has a soft cover and it's not a very expensive ball(mainly because next week the 20XI ball comes out and it replaces the Nike One Tour/Tour D). For now, you can still buy the Nike One balls so I will do that and I may fork over the loot to get the new ball(at least one dozen).|||It's totally personal preference. What works for some may not work for others. I play best with the Nike One Tour D, but that's just me.





Most people would probably say Titleist makes the best ball in golf, but then you have Tiger Woods, the best person to ever play the game, using Nike and beating the Titleist users.|||yeah, those above you mentioned are good quality golf ball|||Most Golf Pros use Titleist ProV1.





Also it's very accurate on the green. It's a bit steep but I just got it for FREE (doorprize from playing in a Tournament).

No comments:

Post a Comment