Saturday, December 17, 2011

What do girls who work at golf courses wear?

I'm starting a job tomorrow at a golf course...running the beverage cart and the only thing I was told concerning the "dress code" was to wear shorts and a tank top.


I would like to know a few more specifics, but did not press the manager as he did not seem to think anything of it.


HELP!|||our drink girls wear golf shirts with a collar. maybe the tank top will help you make more tips.|||A tank top? I guess your boss wants more sex appeal on the course, because my boss wants our bev cart girls in the corporate golf shirt and whatever's (decently) comfortable below the waist.|||Shorts (not denim) and a golf shirt is the dress code for girls. if they're asking you to wear a tank top then the job is slightly sleazy.|||Shorts and either a polo or plain tshirt; many courses will provide you with a golf shirt (with the course logo) to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment